At Echo Hearing Center, we consider it an honor to bring our experience and resources to the table to treat our patients’ hearing loss. Our staff has cared for thousands of people across the Denver and Englewood areas and has seen an endless supply of positive results as people are able to reconnect with the world around them thanks to restored hearing.
We are committed to providing high-quality clinical audiology services and hearing health care to the Denver area and the surrounding communities.
Audiology Hearing Evaluations
Since pinpointing the cause and degree of hearing loss is vital to correcting that loss, our audiologist provides comprehensive hearing evaluations using specialized tools at our hearing clinic. Some of the audiological tests done during a comprehensive hearing evaluation are:
- Pure tone
- Speech reception
- Word recognition
- Bone conduction
- Acoustic immittance
- Video otoscope
These tests will give our audiologist a clear view of your hearing loss so the best solutions can be recommended. As these evaluations are in-depth and include a consultation with our audiologist, they can take around an hour to complete, depending on the questions you have for our hearing specialist.
Hearing Aid Services
If you are struggling with sensorineural hearing loss, using hearing aids is the best solution to bring sound and connectivity back into your life are hearing aids. These devices require an experienced hand to fit and program them properly for your ears, and our audiologist has years of expertise to provide you with the best hearing aid experience. Our hearing aid services include:
- Hearing aid demonstrations – With hundreds of hearing aids available, it can be tough to choose one, especially if you haven’t tested them. At our hearing clinic, you can try out various hearing aids, so it is easier to decide which one is best suited to your hearing preferences.
- Hearing aid dispensing – To receive hearing aids from any of the major hearing aid brands, you will need to go through an authorized hearing clinic like Echo Hearing Center. At our clinic, our audiologist can help you choose, order, and program your new hearing aids for you. That way, you have the best hearing experience possible.
- Real ear measurements – One of the ways we ensure your hearing aid fits correctly. Hearing aids are not one-size-fits-all devices, so our audiologist will work with you to ensure your hearing aid fits comfortable and provides you with the right amount of sound.
- Custom hearing aid molds – If you choose an In-The-Ear hearing aid style or need an earmold for your hearing aid, our hearing specialist can create a custom hearing aid mold. With a custom mold of your ears, your hearing aids will sit comfortably in your ears.
- Hearing aid repairs – As hearing aids are a daily wear item, they can undergo wear and tear which requires professional help to repair. At our Denver hearing clinic, we can perform repairs on most major hearing aid brands. If your hearing aids are severely damaged, we can send them into the manufacturer for you and provide you with a temporary pair of hearing aids. That way, you are never without the ability to hear well.
- Speech mapping – To provide better real-world hearing, our audiologist provides speech mapping services. Since how your hearing aids sound in our office can be different than how the rest of the world sounds, it is important that your hearing aids are correctly programmed for your lifestyle. Our speech mapping takes your lifestyle, and other hearing needs into account, and our audiologist can adjust the programming in your hearing aids to compliment your hearing needs.
- Hearing aid batteries – Hearing aids often require many batteries over their lifetime. To help you save and store up a good supply of hearing aid batteries, you can stop by our clinic or join our hearing aid battery club, and we will mail you batteries to your home!
- Extended hearing aid warranties – Hearing aids generally come with 1-2 year warranties from the manufacturer but can last for 3-7 years. To help keep your hearing aids covered, we offer extended hearing aid warranties through our hearing clinic.
Best of all, since we are an independent hearing clinic, we are not tied down to any particular hearing aid brand. That means our recommendations will always be in your best interest, and we will only offer solutions which will help your particular hearing and lifestyle needs.
Often, hearing loss and tinnitus are connected, so we offer tinnitus treatment at our hearing clinic to help those suffering from the persistent symptoms of tinnitus. Our tinnitus services include:
- Tinnitus evaluation – Since tinnitus can be perceived differently from person-to-person, our audiologist provides individualized tinnitus evaluations, so he can offer you the best solutions and advice possible.
- Tinnitus education and counseling – To help you manage your tinnitus, we offer tinnitus education and counseling with our audiologist. Along with learning more about your tinnitus, our audiologist will help you with listening strategies and other practices you can implement to alleviate your tinnitus.
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT) – One reliable treatment option for tinnitus is TRT. This type of therapy is designed to help you manage your tinnitus symptoms over time, training your brain to ignore your tinnitus.
- Tinnitus treatment device options – There are a variety of tinnitus treatment devices available. Depending on the severity of your tinnitus and your lifestyle, our audiologist will recommend different tinnitus treatment devices.
While there is no cure for tinnitus, there are ways we can help you manage your tinnitus, so it no longer has such an impact on your daily life.
Other Available Hearing-Related Services
There are other hearing-related services we provide at Echo Hearing Center which aren’t categorized into the above areas. However, these services can help improve your quality of life. These services include:
- Hearing protection – Even if you are already struggling with hearing loss, you still need hearing protection to preserve the rest of your hearing. We offer custom hearing protection for musicians, earplugs for swimmers, hearing protection for hunters and more.
- Aural rehabilitation – Becoming used to hearing with clarity by using hearing aids can be a difficult process. With our audiologist, you can re-acclimate and train your ears through a personalized approach to hearing.
- Assistive listening devices – There are accessories for hearing aids which can help you utilize your hearing aids to their fullest potential. Our hearing specialist can discuss your options with you, and you can see if any of them interest you.
- Earwax removal – Earwax can cause significant ear pain, tinnitus, hearing loss, and damage your hearing aids. At our hearing clinic, we can offer you safe earwax removal kits or help remove impacted earwax.
Enjoy Better Hearing At Echo Hearing Center
When it comes to your hearing needs, we do our best to cover every detail here at Echo Hearing Center. If you are interested in our services, come see what we are all about! Our main goal is your comfort and satisfaction. We serve the Englewood and Denver areas as well as:
- Highlands Ranch
- Surrounding areas
So, if you would like to work with hearing health care professionals who will put you first always, contact us for an appointment. We are excited to work with you!