Our Clinical Audiology Services
Technologically Advanced Options at Our Denver Hearing Center
At Echo Hearing Center, we consider it an honor to bring our experience and resources to the table to treat our patients. We have cared for thousands of people across the Denver and Englewood areas and have seen an endless supply of positive results! We are committed to provide high quality clinical audiology and hearing health care to the Denver community.
We offer a number of
- Puretone hearing
evaluations: used to determine which hearing aid is right for you
audiometry: used to test your ability to discern speech sounds in quiet
- Acoustic immittance measurements: which indicate the health of the middle ear and ear drum
- Aural rehabilitation therapy: a personalized approach based on your particular needs
With fancy tools such as tympanograms, acoustic reflex, reflex decay, and many others, we get to the bottom of your hearing loss problem. Once we understand the symptoms and causes, we then create an effective plan that will tackle the issues and indicate any hearing aids or other equipment that you might need. Get help from our experienced professionals at our Denver hearing center!
Faithfully Serving Denver and Englewood for Many Years
If you are interested in our services, come see what we are all about! Our main goal is your comfort and satisfaction. In addition to our clinical audiology tests, we also offer a number of reliable hearing aid products and related testing solutions.
We can provide you with a number of hearing healthcare related services, such as:
tests: used to evaluate the effectiveness of your hearing aid
- Acoustic modifications: change your ear mold or hearing aid to enhance audio quality
- Hearing aid fitting: for the programming of a new hearing aid device
- Real Ear probe microphone measurements: used to verify proper amplification levels in the ear
- Swim plugs, ear molds, and hearing protectors
- Assistive listening devices
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Tinnitus consultations
When it comes to your hearing aids, we cover every detail! We even offer a battery mailing club, in which you can have your hearing aid batteries mailed to your home. Talk to one of our friendly staff members to learn more about the specifics of this and other programs that we have to offer! Give us a call today at (303) 789-1322.